9 Thompson Street, GladesvilleSold
- Property ID: 61563430
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Classic Character with Room to Grow
This full brick 1926 full brick character bungalow offers the perfect opportunity to buy in to this popular residential area, close to Boronia Park shops and Hunters Hill. Set on approx 474sqm, there's plenty of room to renovate, extend or redevelop (STCA) in this family-friendly location, around the corner from parks & bushland, close to primary and high schools and with City buses at door.
* Full brick traditional home with high ceilings and tall sash windows
* Lounge and master bedroom open to large NE-facing front verandah
* Central dining flows to eat-in electric kitchen with garden access
* Two further bedrooms, tidy older bathroom, sep WC, int laundry
* Rear garden with level lawns, terrace and side driveway to LUG
* Ideal first family home, investment or redevelopment opportunity
Sharon & Douglas. Thank you both for all your support and expertise during our recent property sale from all of us.
Douglas and his team are very professional and welcoming. We really feel that he cares about our satisfaction with the place we rent and he is very responsive if we have a question. We haven't received this high level of personable service with any other agents we have previously dealt with.
We have been managed by Douglas and the team at Vue for a number of years now. They are the most professional and friendly team we have had the pleasure of dealing with in our many years of renting. They are very proactive and respond immediately to our requests and needs to deliver great service and very happy tenants. They are an asset to both the tenant and the landlord and more agents should model their approach on Vues.