65 Sutherland Road, JannaliSold November 27, 2017
- Property ID: 61682160
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 548 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
Commanding sweeping leafy views over the Sutherland Shire, this two-storey family home enjoys a serene setting just a brief stroll to charming Jannali Village shops, cafes, schools and the revamped station. Comfortable and immaculately presented, it offers scope for further transformation, capitalising on its high-growth, sought-after location undergoing a fabulous revitalisation.
• Elevated 548sqm block with garden sanctuary, Botany Bay glimpses
• Three spacious bedrooms along with two pristine bathrooms
• Ambient lounge with balcony, roomy dining, open-plan kitchen
• Huge DLUG with workshop and internal access, driveway parking
• Walk to highly regarded daycare centres, public and private schools
• Great family oriented community, 35 minute train ride to Central
Pest & Building Report available:
Sharon & Douglas. Thank you both for all your support and expertise during our recent property sale from all of us.
Douglas and his team are very professional and welcoming. We really feel that he cares about our satisfaction with the place we rent and he is very responsive if we have a question. We haven't received this high level of personable service with any other agents we have previously dealt with.
We have been managed by Douglas and the team at Vue for a number of years now. They are the most professional and friendly team we have had the pleasure of dealing with in our many years of renting. They are very proactive and respond immediately to our requests and needs to deliver great service and very happy tenants. They are an asset to both the tenant and the landlord and more agents should model their approach on Vues.