19 Foss Street, Hunters HillSold
- Property ID: 61597870
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size: 695.00 Metres²
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
Prestige Location with Water Views
Premium cul-de-sac position with panoramic Parramatta River and
Gladesville Bridge views, this full brick circa 1983 home offers expansive
formal and casual living flowing to entertaining terraces. Designed to
maximise natural light, the impeccably maintained home offers options to
embrace the original modernist vibe or renovate to suit.
- On Hunters Hill Peninsula & close to village shops, restaurants & cafes.
- Easy access to Alexandra Street ferry or bus to Woolwich ferry or City.
- Spacious casual living flows to balcony with North-facing terraces & pool
- Timber gas kitchen with meals area, ground floor study/studio/office
- Expansive lounge and dining opening to balcony with views of Lukes Bay
- Elevated on approx 695sqm block with large Double Garage
Sharon & Douglas. Thank you both for all your support and expertise during our recent property sale from all of us.
Douglas and his team are very professional and welcoming. We really feel that he cares about our satisfaction with the place we rent and he is very responsive if we have a question. We haven't received this high level of personable service with any other agents we have previously dealt with.
We have been managed by Douglas and the team at Vue for a number of years now. They are the most professional and friendly team we have had the pleasure of dealing with in our many years of renting. They are very proactive and respond immediately to our requests and needs to deliver great service and very happy tenants. They are an asset to both the tenant and the landlord and more agents should model their approach on Vues.